Internet as addictions

 

                                           Internet as addictions




    This is my story and I am going to tell you how can internet had spoiled my life.

    It was the time of the pandemic, Before when covid started I had completed my 10th and then I went in 11 and be friendly, I tell you then I am not a genious or now a very bad student I am the student who just gets good average marks in his all exams. 

    So after 10, I went in 11 and then suddenly covid year started and in that, I got addicted to the internet in that time there is nothing to do so I had started watching movies, not only at that time but before also I watched movies but now much, But in covid time all the times I had watch movies not a single movie or web serious had left that I had not watched, and then I started using Instagram in that all day I just scrolling and watching reels and as you all know that your mind never tells you to stop it so it is I am got addicted in internet and that was the biggest mistake of my life, my school started online classes but no one had to pay attention on it even teachers were also not interested in helping the child. Like they were also not interested to educate us. also not interested to educate us.Internet Addiction Stock Illustrations – 13,337 Internet Addiction Stock  Illustrations, Vectors & Clipart - Dreamstime

    So in that way, my 8 months passed away and for the list, 3-month schools were started we were so happy that we can again go to school but our mindset is same we are not interested in study but then also in the exam, I had scored around 70 percent in 11.

    Then my 12th was started and then I had changed my school and my mindset was not much different there when I went then it feels like I will do it tomorrow but well all know that it never come and there I had also wested my months and suddenly I feel like within month my board exam was there and as aspected, I was failing in that when my exam result was out then I had cried so much even I feel so guilty to y self but no one can change the past and then I started to improve my self and started studying well and on the same year I had clear my jee mains not so many marks but that much as I was not expected and now I am just waiting for my 12th exam.

    So this is my actual story and if you are a student then please pay attention to your study so that no one can feel you are just a dumb guy...

and also if you had a mistake then accept it and make it correct...122,931 Inspirational Business Stock Photos and Images - 123RF


thank you so much everyone for reading this blog 
please comment below that how you like this story and if you want more then please comment to me or you mail me on my email id also......


https://hackeye1211.blogspot.com/2022/08/ramayan-first-chapter.html

Comments

Popular Posts